Out of Hibernation

GCU
I cannot figure out, like many other issues of my life, that why I went into a self imposed exile a sort of hibernation since last three four years and avoiding the people I knew, know me and specially the one whom I really did not want to know, so no contacts no orkuting and no scraps even adding many of them. One major problem may be is that in GCU you know only few but many not only knows you but to prove that they know a girl of English department add on a lot of crispy boasting etc. but that's just to count a reason, other is that I was busy in striving and surviving in this bad bad world like all do, but one thing I realized that not only I was hibernating but all were in their own shells and in their own fights of life, and it is good in a way that when you meet again in the course of life you are a new you, a little grown up mature with few more experiences, lost few things and achieved many. May be I am acting a bit more nostalgic and that I am, after attending the annual dinner of the GCU debating society, a society which made us what we all are today adding a lot, quietly, into our person without even us realizing.
As Sir S.A was hosting it and of course once he starts talking then there is no stopping, sometimes I wonder he has been a public speaker since his childhood and spoke on many greater occasions nationally and internationally but still his desire of speaking is not fulfilled. But still thank to him he gave chance to the current members of the society to speak their hearts out, but we the old debaters, that's how they put it, were not given a chance to climb up the rostrum once again in our lives and speak through the mic and remember the times we had shared with our alma-mater and the society for which we gathered respect and honor and like warriors went out in the world and fought for it's honor and brought back trophies awards and medals and fame but mostly the honor and grandeur and repute that RAVIANS ARE HERE NOW NO ONE CAN WIN AND THEY WILL FLY AWAY WITH THE TROPHY, which I once heard when I was not a Ravian and saw W.I and W.M raising the winning trophy from Home Economic college, Lahore. When I became a Ravian myself and joined the society I won the very first competition I was sent to by winning the second position and getting the trophy from FAST for my society, even with all the doubts of our worthy president Mr. R.A, that day the truth was proved to me but with the realization that the Ravians undoubtedly are born to win but they also strive for it and have to work hard to prove their mantle. They surely have the guts, they have all what it takes to be there at the top and it always has been and always will be. As the occasion was to celebrate the 33 trophies won in the last year by the boys, as no girl came up the rostrum to speak, BRAVO!!!! boys. I got to meet many people I remember, and they got to meet a new HUDA, may be... all together it was a wonderful evening with S.A talking and never stopping and boys sharing their experiences and laughter and the concerns, specially H.A, the president, the bacha who came in front of us grew as a debater and surely he conquered it all by winning the best urdu speaker in every parliamentary debate he participated, good. I remember GIKI when we both were in one team and I knew he is the only one who can handle it well, but when we lost we both thought that we were the cause of the disgrace, but H let me tell you it was me not you and time has proved it. Met W, Mighty aka H.Z, A, F and many of whom as usual I forgot the names their were only few rather two I avoided and was successful.............

Comments