#Hudanama Re-Defined!


As much I wanted to start it in a more organised way, like proper layout and creamery, but I firmly believe that best things happens, like creation of this universe, with a "BANG". So after turmoil of many months storming up the urge and excitement to Re-Start my personal blog, named HUDANAMA, here I am just announcing that "finally I gave in (read:again) to my creative mind and never ending thoughts to re-own a space where I HAVE A VOICE, a Loud one please".
As many of you know that I am almost a famous beauty/fashion/lifestyle blogger in the parallel world of glitz, glam, PR  and hoo-haa! That's great but not satiating! I am a person of my own, I have a very creative head and a heart that beats with full zest and a being which has a voice of its own... I can think, think well. I am prized, I am surprised. I want to share myself, my creativity, my words, my poems, short stories and my thoughts with the world, even if no one is listening/reading...
Here I'll be sharing my long created Poetry (I am doing poetry since the age of 5), my Short Stories, People I know, love or don't remember anymore, Life experiences, Observations, Past, Present, hope for Future, Books I read, People I meet, Cities I Travel to, Wonders I adore, Food I cook, my Rants, Preach-a-bit, analysis of things that matter, a little bit of Politics and anything that happen to pass by my thoughts! So basically it will be "not much of rant, or preach; but my THOUGHT PROCESS" as "I am a simple girl; with NOT SO SIMPLE THOUGHTS"
Changes will be added on later, time to time, as in life Only Change is Constant!
Not enough said, I can write more... but lets leave it for my future posts.
I'd like to get your feedback, but please if anyone of you have anything Nasty to say, kindly keep it to yourself. I am here for positivity, so that's what I'll appreciate, as life is already burdened with negativity and negative people... #IYKWIM

I tweet at @Asparklingspark
email: hudanamas@gmail.com
Love to all, Hate to one!
RABB RAKHA!


LOGO design Credits: Husna Aftab tweets at @husnaaftab