Thanx Freddy'z

Well I am here not only to say belated Happy Mother'z day to the bloggers but to info you that how surprisingly I had a fabulous Mother'z Day surprise and celebrations for my mom... I thought to do something esp but....nothing came to my mind except to take her to her favourite place Freddy'z and serve her with the best on the Sea food Menu... but Wow...when we entered the premises teh ambiance was great and the feel was truley making all the mothers special... We had the Dinner... perfectly cooked and perfectly served. Then the manager came and asked that they will take a pic of us celebrating Mothers Day on their pevillion, well as we were done with our food we were presented with two beautifully wrapped gifts, one was a beautiful decoration of oil lamps, unique, and the other was a chocolate cake, awesome, and the picture was presented to us in a beautiful card. well the whole experience was worth what my pocket lost but it was nothing in front of the happiness glowing on my Momz face she is special to us and did alot for us which makes her most special and great mom.
Note: I wrote this Blog not in favour and on request of Freddy'z but because they made my Mother feel great and I simply wanna thank them...Thankyou Freddy'z U GUYS ROCK!!!

Comments